Be it on your own, with your partner or the whole family - here you can feel at home, find recreation and regain new energy. Our Apartments offer everything you need for your wellbeing.
All Apartments are tastefully and comfortably furnished and dispose of balcony, bathroom, new matrasses, 26" full-HD satellite TV, free WLAN, radio clock, telephone, room safe, and beautiful furniture with parasol on the balcony. All Apartments dispose of separate sleeping and living areas.
Upon request we are pleased to provide a high-chair, cot (without linen), and also a baby bath tub for free.
You can book your stay with or without breakfast or bread-delivery service.
Rates & Services:
The rates are intended for 2 persons per day inclusive of welcome drink, GuestCard, WLAN; visitor's tax of € 1.60 per person and night is not included in the rate. Children up to 14 years do not pay visitor's tax.
Included in the rate are fresh bed linen, fresh towels daily, cutlery, coffee machine and kettle, and toilet paper. The following surcharges apply: children from 0 – 3 years free; 3 – 6 years 11.00 €; up to 12 years 14.00 €, from 12 years 17.00 € (20.00 € in the apartments with two bedrooms).
Interim cleaning service upon request: apartments with one bedroom-living room 12.00 €, with 2 bedrooms 15.00 €, daily cleaning service 9.00 €-
Our gourmet breakfast buffet for apartment guests: breakfast for children from 3 – 6 years 6.00 €, 6 - 12 years 9.00 €, from 12 years 14.00 €
30.03. - 13.04.
03.11. - 12.11.
13.04. - 06.07.
19.10. - 03.11.
06.07. - 19.10.
Apartment on the ground floor; south-facing; approx. 57m² with 2 bedrooms, fully equipped kitchenette, with pull-out sofa, 26" HD satellite TV, radio clock, safe, telephone, terrace, sun loungers, terrace furniture. Bathroom with shower, WC, double washbasin, hairdryer. Final cleaning € 49.00
Apartment; 1st floor with south-facing balcony; approx. 40 m²; separate sleeping and living area with double pull-out sofa, 26" HD satellite TV, radio clock, safe, telephone, balcony furniture. Bathroom with shower, WC, hairdryer. Final cleaning: € 41.00
Apartment; 2nd floor with south-facing balcony; approx. 45 m²; 2 bedrooms, kitchenette with seating area, 26" HD satellite TV, radio clock, safe, telephone, balcony furniture. Bathroom with shower, WC, hairdryer. Final cleaning € 41.00
Apartment; 1st floor with south-facing balcony; approx. 40 m²; sleeping and living area with double pull-out sofa separated by a wooden-glass wall with blackout curtain, 26" HD satellite TV, radio clock, safe, telephone, balcony furniture. Bathroom with shower, WC, hairdryer. Final cleaning: € 41.00
Apartment; 2nd floor with panoramic west-facing balcony; approx. 36 m²; separate sleeping and living area with double pull-out sofa, 26" HD satellite TV, radio clock, safe, telephone, balcony furniture. Bathroom with shower, WC, hairdryer. Final cleaning € 41.00
• The room/apartment is at your disposal on Saturdays from 2.30 pm. Please consider this when planning your journey. If you are unable to arrive by 6 pm, please inform us in due time.
• The car can be parked under the shadowy pergola for free.
• For an indoor car park, we charge € 7.00 per day. (Please book in advance.)
• Short-stays: A surcharge of 10% applies for stays of less than 4 nights.
• Cancellation: It is a pity if rooms stay empty, when other guests would have liked to come. On the other hand, unforeseen things can always happen. We recommend purchasing travel cancellation insurance. For cancellations of up to one month prior to arrival, we charge 3 days; 1 week is charged for cancellations occurring later. In case of early departure, we charge up to one week stay.
• Dogs and other animals are not allowed.
• Payments may be made in cash or with an EC card. When paying in cash on the spot, you'll receive a gift.
• A Village Tax is charged per guest and night and has to be paid on-site. For 3-star accommodation the amount of this community tax is 1.60 Euro. Children and teens under age 14 do not have to pay this tax. The Visitor's Tax is due upon departure and will be stated separately on the bill.
• The Dorf Tirol Tourism Board will be pleased to send you informational brochures about your holiday destination.